Type – Surface sinking lure
The Mini candle is a long casting surface lure best suited to calmer conditions.
This lure is a slow/med sinker and best be worked with tweaks of the rod tip across the water surface at a medium speed.
The lure can be retrieved with the rod tip up or down depending on the situation.
Fast retrieval is also effective depending on what species you are targeting.
If allowed to sink the lure can be retrieved back to the surface, but is most effective when splashing on the surface and just below.
Suitable for Bass, GTs,Tailor (bluefish), Tuna, Sea Trout, Snapper, Roosterfish, Jacks, Mackerel, Kingfish and most other Pelagics.
• Mustad hooks – Treble tail hook.
• Wired through using high strength materials.
• High quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for maximum casting distance
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable fishing around sharp rocks and toothy pelagics.
• Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
• All lures are produced in white, a good all round colour and come with 2 free skin swaps
• Casts well in windy conditions , great for punching through onshore winds.
Quick look at the Mini Candle the water
Photos of the lure