Type – Surface sinking
The Pelagic candle is a long casting surface lure designed to be worked at a medium to fast speed
The lure can be retrieved fast across the surface of the water imitating a fleeing needle type fish.
Use the rod tip to create an erratic action with upward/sideways pulls.
Suitable for Bass, GTs,Tailor (bluefish), Tuna, Sea Trout, Snapper, Roosterfish, Jacks, Mackerel, Kingfish and most other Pelagics
• Mustad hooks – Treble belly hook and Inline single tail hook
• Wired through using high strength materials.
• High quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for maximum casting distance
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable fishing around sharp rocks and toothy pelagics.
• Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
• All lures are produced in white, a good all round colour and come with 2 free skin swaps
• Casts well in windy conditions , great for punching through onshore winds.
(Hooks/Skin swaps not included on 150g version)
Quick look at the Pelagic Candle in the water
Photos of the Pelagic Candle