Type - Surface Sinking Lure
The Fat Minnow is a long casting surface lure designed for rougher seas, or where a bigger water disturbance is required.
This lure will bring up fish from beneath, and is best retrieved at a medium to fast speed across the surface of the water.
It can be simply retrieved at a steady speed across the top of the water, or worked with a more blooping type action, using the rod tip with an upwards or sideways pull to create the splash, much like a popper.
A great advantage to this lure is it can be retrieved for long periods creating plenty of splash without being tiring on the arm like a popper.
The Fat Minnow has been responsible for so many amazing catches around the world, and is a very simple lure to work yet extremely effective.
Suitable for Bass, GTs,Tailor (bluefish), Tuna, Sea Trout, Snapper, Roosterfish, Jacks, Mackerel, Kingfish and most other Pelagics
• Extra strong treble hook.
• Wired through using high strength materials.
• High quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for maximum casting distance
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable fishing around sharp rocks and toothy pelagics.
• Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
• All lures are produced in white, a good all round colour and come with 2 free skin swaps
• Casts well in windy conditions , great for punching through onshore winds.
Fat Minnow In Action - Drone Footage
Fat Minnow - Instructional Video