Type – Sub surface sinking - Slow Sink Speed
The slow sink Tweak Bait has been designed to swim just below the surface and retrieved slowly but erratically imitating an injured or fleeing baitfish.
Effective over shallow grounds and ideal for fish that require a slower retrieve.
This lure has a very enticing action and can be allowed to drop down and retrieved from deeper water.
Although this lure is a slow sink version, retrieval speed can be varied to suit the conditions and specie.
Use taps of the rod tip to impart that injured fish action.
Longer sweeping pulls are also very effective imitate a fleeing bait fish!
If the fish are down deep, allow the lure to sink down and retrieve with an erratic darting action.
For a fast erratic sub-surface action, keep the rod tip down low and retrieve at speed, with or without rod tip action.
Suitable for Bass, Striper, Snook, GTs, Bluefish, Tuna, Sea Trout, Snapper, Roosterfish, Jacks, Mackerel, Kingfish, Queenfish, Leerfish, and most other Pelagics.
• Strong hooks – Treble belly and tail hook.
• Wired through using high strength materials.
• High-quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for sub-surface action and good casting distance.
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable fishing around sharp rocks and toothy pelagics
Tweak Bait - Drone Footage