Surface/Subsurface Sinking Lure
The Enticer Minnow is a long casting versatile lure that can be effectively worked top water, or just below the surface imitating a fleeing bait fish.
Best retrieved between a medium to fast speed when targeting pelagics.
When targeting bass, work the lure at a slow to medium speed using the rod tip to create a more erratic action.
Gently shaking the rod tip will give an enticing injured fish action to the lure allowing you to slow right down hovering over shallow rocky areas where predatory fish may be present.
Suitable for Bass, GTs, Tailor (bluefish), Tuna, Sea Trout, Snapper, Roosterfish, Jacks, Mackerel, Kingfish and most other Pelagics
The high visibility yellow is not only effective in murky or stained water with poor visibility, but often a bright coloured lure can be effective when fish are not hitting natural coloured lures.
We have a video below explaining the differences between the two Enticer lures with tips on how to use them both.
• Mustad Treble hook.
• Wired through using high strength materials.
• High quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for maximum casting distance
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable fishing around sharp rocks and toothy pelagics.
• Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
• All lures are produced in white, a good all round colour and come with 2 free skin swaps
• Casts well in windy conditions , great for punching through onshore winds.
Enticer Minnow - Instructional
Enticer Minnow - Drone Footage