When it comes to distance casting the Longtail Wedgie is probably the longest casting plug out there!
The slim profile not only makes it ideal for cutting through heavy onshore winds, but also the sharp edges allow it to hold well in the water in rougher conditions, or when a faster retrieval is required
Its fairly small profile and capability to cast long distances makes it an ideal choice of lure for sight casting Longtail Tuna and many other Pelagic fish.
The Wedgie can be retrieved with the rod tip up or down depending on the situation and works best at a medium to a very fast retrieval speed. The shape holds well in the water and is suitable for fishing high up on ledges.
Suitable for Kingfish, Longtail Tuna, GTs,Tailor, Tuna, Sea Trout, Snapper, Roosterfish, Jacks, Mackerel, Queenfish, Leerfish, and most other Pelagics.
• Extremely strong hooks.
• Wired through using high strength materials.
• High quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for maximum casting distance
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable fishing around sharp rocks and toothy pelagics.
• Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
• All lures are produced in white, a good all round colour and come with 2 free skin swaps
• Casts well in windy conditions , great for punching through onshore winds.
• Sinking lure, can also be retrieved from deep water.