Type - Surface/Sub, Sinking Lure
The Slim minnow is a long casting surface lure designed to imitate a fleeing needle type fish.
Best suited for calmer to medium sized seas, this lure is more subtle than some of the other lures in the Samson range.
You can work this lure by simply retrieving it across the surface of the water at a medium to fast speed, or use your rod tip to create a more erratic type action. This will depend on what fish you are targeting.
The lure can be retrieved with the rod tip up or down depending on the situation.
The Slim Minnow is very effective in deep water when dropped down and retrieved back to the surface.
Suitable for Bass, GTs,Tailor (bluefish), Tuna, Sea Trout, Snapper, Roosterfish, Jacks, Mackerel, Kingfish and most other Pelagics.
• Mustad treble hook.
• Wired through using high strength materials.
• High quality rigging and fittings
• Weighted for maximum casting distance
• Virtually indestructible lures, suitable fishing around sharp rocks and toothy pelagics.
• Hand made lathe turned for precision casting
• All lures are produced in white, a good all round colour
• Casts well in windy conditions , great for punching through onshore winds.
Drone Footage - Slim Minnow
Quick look at the Slim Minnow in the water
Photos of the lure